- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Any materials that are submitted to Million Little, you are allowing us to view and to use them on our website but not limited to this website. Million Little will have the rights to use the submitted contents at anytime.
* * *
Thank you for visiting www.millionlittle.com. We appreciate the opportunity to interact with you on the Internet and are committed to protecting and safeguarding your privacy. The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to inform you about the types of information we might collect about you when you visit our Site, how we may use that information and whether we disclose that information to anyone.
What Information We Collect and How We Use It: Any information we collect on our Site generally falls into the Personally Identifiable Information category.
Personally Identifiable Information: This refers to information that lets us know specifically who you are. In general, you can visit our Site without telling us who you are or revealing any Personally Identifiable Information.
Sharing Your Information: Except as disclosed in this Privacy Statement, we do not sell, trade, rent, or otherwise retransmit any Personally Identifiable Information we collect online unless we have your permission. From time to time, we may be required to provide Personally Identifiable Information in response to court order, subpoena, or government investigation. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful. We may release Personally Identifiable Information when we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to enforce or apply our Limited Warranty or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others and ourselves.
Links To Other Web Sites: Links to third-party Web sites may be provided solely for your information and convenience, or to provide additional information. If you use these links, you will leave our Site. This Privacy Statement does not cover the information practices of those Web sites linked to our Site, nor do we control their content or privacy policies. We suggest that you carefully review the privacy policies of each site you visit.
Changes To This Statement: Any updates or changes to the terms of this Privacy Statement will be posted here on our Site.
If you have any concerns about our use of your information or about this Privacy Statement, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. We will make every reasonable effort to address your concerns and remedy any problems you bring to our attention.
* * *
Copy Rights & Usage of Content Agreement
By participating in Million Little’s activities, classes and projects, you are granting Million Little permission to film children and adults that are involved in these activities, classes and/or projects. Million Little will own all the contents that are created and filmed. Million Little has rights to post/use videos and images on our website at www.millionlittle.com and not limited to the Million Little website.